Sunday, March 21, 2010

Slide Show Sunday

Today was the ballerinas' double birthday party. We had it at Jungle Gym. A place filled with huge blow up slides and obstacle courses. Perfect place for a party. Both ballerinas had tons of fun. 

For the first time ever, we waited to open presents at home. Definitely the way to go. No bored friends. No worries about inappropriate comments. So much nicer.

But now our living room looks like Christmas morning.


 Serious gift overload.

The Big Ballerina dove right into her new perfume-making kit. 
She smells skanky pretty now.

The Little Ballerina is loving her new Barbies. 

We've already watched the new Barbie "A Mermaid Tale" DVD. 
There was surfing in it so even BSD enjoyed the movie.

And the best part, they're both exhausted.


But so am I. 
And I have a splitting headache. 
And I feel disgusting after eating too much pizza and cake. 
I need to eat a big plate of asparagus about now. 
But we're too tired. 
So instead, I'm going to take two Motrin and call it a night.

3 comments:

Cindy S. said...

My favorite part? The top pic where Dad is watching Barbie Movie and the girls...well, aren't.

Design A-Peele said...

such sweet pics of your girls! I actually really enjoy being a stylist. I have a full time job, but do it on the side as a hobby. Plus I get a ton of free jewelry ;)

Haven and Home said...

Well it looks like the family had a great time!