Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogger Reject Here

This blogging is going to make me crazy! I changed my template from Minima Left to Minima Stretch. I think it looks better, but now my blog header is too small. Why won't the damn thing stretch along with the rest of the template? It looks ridiculous. Like I outgrew my clothes. Guess that kind of goes along with my theme, though. But not in a good way.

I also wasted two hours today trying to add some new fonts. I carefully followed a tutorial, had two windows open side-by-side, clicked back and forth, back and forth, did everything I was instructed to do, and NOTHING! Same boring font.

I am mad. I am frustrated. I am disgusted. Excuse me while I pout.

Can anyone help a Blogger reject out? 

What Am I Going to Be When I Grow Up?
6. Blog designer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can try to resize your header in picnik for free. Picnik is really easy to use.

I tried to get some Kevin and Amanda and it didn't ever work!! So frustrating!!!

Kim said...

Abby- That's exactly where I tried to get the fonts from. It must be a conspiracy! I'll try Picnik. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wordpress!

Kim said...

Fawn- How did I know you were going to say that?

Erin said...

I have no advice... my husband handles all that stuff for me. I do understand the frustration of wasted hours though. I'm sorry! I hope you get it figured out.

Jess said...

sorry...i haven't a clue! i learned how to make a header from Clover Lane blog using picasa...hours and hours of flipping back and forth...but it wasn't that bad :) i love the stretch, looks great!

Kathy Nemec-Lucas Photography said...

You wouldn't want your header to stretch, we have to recreate it- really it will be awful if its just stretched. Do you still have the original original photo of the feet? it might work better if we re-crop it.
The wider width might allow us to re-flow the text in a way we like it even better-- it could be a good thing!!

Kim said...

Thanks, Kathy! I wondered about that. I tried to stretch it in Picnik, but it looked all wonky. I do have the original image. I'll email it to you. Thanks!