Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Never fails. When I finally make a decision and go forth with a project, a new chicken  walks by to tempt me. Just this morning I stumbled upon THIS picture over at the Haven and Home blog. And someone even commented that they love the pink stairs, "very beachy, yet cozy" were the exact words. Just what we're after.

Oh, BSD! Get your paint brush back out. We'll be out late tonight at ballet so that should give the steps plenty of time to dry before we get back. Don't worry about cooking dinner. I'll pick up Chinese.

I'm off to Sherwin Williams. I'm thinking a gallon of Coming Up Roses in high gloss may be just the ticket.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, hell. hate when that happens.

happy irish drinking day to you, by the way.

now excuse me while I go back to unloading the dishwasher which I walked away from to thaw some chicken breasts which I walked away from to restock the diapers which I walked away from to check my blogs.

Kim said...

SS-I'm so glad there's someone else out there who shares my ADD. Happy St. Paddy's to you too!

Design A-Peele said...

so glad I am not the only one that just loves pink! It won't go with our house though. Oh and I went to Pottery Barn to check out the urns. The $89 one is HUGE!!! So the $30 one might actually work! There is another one for $24 that is still perfect in size. I am still going to try my project out first. I'll let you know my decision!

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, cute. I love when people do funky and cool things in their house. Most people are SO boring and traditional :)

Haven and Home said...

You make me laugh!!!! I do think pink stairs would make me very happy!

Jess said...

surfing blogland...and i found yours!! loving the pink stairs...go for it!!!