Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Go Fish

Yesterday I stumbled upon an adorable little shop at the oceanfront. It was such a nice surprise to find it amidst all the junk souvenir and t-shirt shops that line the Virginia Beach boardwalk.

The Lemon Cabana describes itself as fine furnishings and gifts with a twist. I could have spent the day in there taking it all in.


But what really stood out was the Jonathan Adler pottery. It is cheery and quirky. It made me smile. I literally said out loud, "Oh my God! That is adorable!" when I saw this little cutie.


I also fell in love with these fish.

And this platter made me swoon.

Unfortunately, the price tags were a little steep to bring any of these lovelies home on a whim. I'm thinking they'd make great gifts though. Let's see....my birthday is a long way away, and Christmas is even farther. Oh wait...Mother's Day is right around the corner. *hint hint*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I NEVER told you about Lemon Cabana??? It's my favorite VB gift buying place! Holli turned me onto it a couple years ago. Glad you found it. -Anne

Lisa @ lists in my pocket said...

I bet these pieces are out of my price range too, but they're adorable!!