Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project 365: January 2012

I know you've all seen most of these photos already, but I am SO STINKIN' proud of myself for completing a whole month of this project. I have tried this for the past two years, and have never made it a full month. Maybe it's true. The third time's a charm. *knocks wood*

It's been a lot of work. And I hope, hope, hope that I can keep up the pace. I wish I knew more about layouts because I have no idea how to get all the pictures into a collage this size any other way. And the pictures aren't even in the correct order. Oh well. I did figure out how to make a really cool Flash player gallery of the month, but I have no idea how to upload that here. It sucks being so computer illiterate!

Anyway...thank you SO much to all of you who encourage me to keep going. Your friendship and support make my heart happy.

It's February. The month of love. This month ranks right up there in our book. I look so forward to all the pink, red, hearts and sappiness. Bring it!

 

13 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Congrats on making it through January! Just think...only 11 months left, hehehe!
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, life is crazy busy right now.
Great captures!

sloan said...

omg, the barbie on the scooter made me smile big ... and the dripping water against the green wall turned my smile into a gasp - amazing!!

Anonymous said...

You take GREAT pictures!!!!

Megan said...

Scooter Pic is awesome...they all are...but that one just rocks. Wish I would have started this project. Is it too late?

Unknown said...

Congratulations on making through a whole month! I think January is a hard month to start something like P365 because it is such an uninspiring month. Smack dab in the middle of winter.

As far as making a collage goes , have you heard of Big Huge Labs? http://bighugelabs.com/ They have a mosaic maker that you can play with along with a bunch of other fun stuff - all for free! Check it out sometime.

Keep shooting in February!

Kerri said...

Congrats on getting the first month under your belt! If I took pictures like you do...I would definitely participate in this project! Love the skooter one and the one of your hubby and youngest in the kitchen with her stuffed animal! They're all beautiful pic!

Gabe said...

Ok, the one of Barbie scoots ring. . .seriously priceless!!

Way to go friend. . .what a treasure for your girls!

Erin Deegan said...

loving the photo of your husband and daughter (with his face in her hair). what a touching moment.

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Great pics Kim! Keep up the good work!

I use Picasa for collages. I don't know if you have heard of it, but it's free and pretty easy to use!

Jen said...

Hi! I do love what you capture in all of your pictures. Picasa is what I use too.
I found something you have to see if you haven't already. It's a calendar craft for February...a chicken coop. You and the girls will love it!
http://www.goscoutcreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/FebCalendar.pdf
Let me know what you think!

karren said...

You have a beautiful collection of pictures from January. You are a talented lady!

Andrea @ little buckles said...

Fantastic photos Kim! It must be hard work but so worth it xxx

Sean said...

You have a beautiful collection of pictures from January. You are a talented lady!