Saturday, January 11, 2014

10.365

Keeping up with this is going to be interesting. I haven't posted here in so long that when asked to enter my password, I was completely stumped. 


And in keeping with my track record of biting off more than I can chew, I attempted to do Ten on Ten this month. I think I may have taken 5 pictures. Most of them sucked. So that project went out the window. I now have pictures in all kinds of folders on my computer. And my desktop looks very similar to this stellar example of organization.


One step forward. Two steps back? Oh well...at least I have a photo for today. I'll take it. Baby steps.

 

 

6 comments:

Megan said...

Well I always love it when you post and I always love your photos. Welcome back!

Kim said...

awww...thank you, Megan!

Sheryl said...

One photo a day? Come on, you can do it....;-) nice to see your photos back n here, although I am following on Instagram x

Karina said...

Ha. I know the feeling. I planned to get back to 10 on 10 this year too. As I'm reading this post it completely shocked me that I had missed Jan 10. Guess I better start looking at my calendar. Keep shooting. Keep sharing. However you can. <3

Nicolle said...

Your girls are GORGEOUS!

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

love the banana on the couch!! I think you look organized!! hugs, cathy