Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: April 2012

ahhh...Ten on Ten, my old friend. I'm sorry I haven't called in a few months. Things around here have been hectic. But in a good way. Lots of projects in progress. Lots of family time in action. Lots of good. And just a little ick that I work hard to shove way down deep. And cover with lots of dirt. Hoping that will be enough to make only good things emerge. If I ignore it for long enough.

It's Spring Break this week. We're sticking close to the old homestead. Enjoying the break from schedules. And homework. And carpools. It's a week of checking things off our To-Do list. But I keep adding new things to that list. And poor BSD is running on his hamster wheel as fast as he can trying to keep up. If we were independently wealthy there is no doubt that we would spend our days putzing around the house creating. When we get in the zone together, the hours fly by. And in the evening we are both tired and dirty. And content.

Yes. Life is good.











I'll be back soon with updates on our latest projects. Stay tuned. But in the meantime, check out what everyone else's Ten on Ten looked like here.

11 comments:

Nicolle said...

I've missed you!

Cholula is one of our favorites!

Kristi said...

So cute! I always forget about 10 on 10, but always enjoy your pictures! Love that future firefighter one. Adorable :)

humble habit said...

Nice to see your shots again, I'd missed them. I remembered ten on ten too late this time, next time.

Gabe said...

Glad you are back!

Once again. . .love all the ones of your girls. I think I need some lessons on photographing peoples!

Megan said...

I love 10 on 10. Looks like you are up to something else creative...can't wait to see!

Happy Spring breakin to you guys!

Caroline said...

Wow wow wow...you have been busy! Your home redecorating is beyond inspiring!

Angel said...

Ooooh, chickens and projects! Looks like a fantastic day.
Great set!
Your kiddos are wonderful helpers too :)

Kerri said...

Great pics Kim....you are just in a different league than many of us! You take such awesome pictures of your girls. I love the carwash and fire fighter one!

Karina said...

Dang. I missed it again. I started taking pics and then I realized it was Wednesday the 11th. I should have gone for 11 on 11. Love your sweet ladies (human and feathered kind). Beautiful set. I need to check out your 365 for more of your photo inspiration. Sorry I abandoned you - I think I just needed to focus on a few less projects but I can alswys use your inspirational shots. Have a great weekend.

karren said...

Nice 10 on 10...something I have never done. I like your humor, and your chickens and eggs.

Jen said...

Oh how I love your chickens! All of your pics are fabulous!
I've been missing 10 on 10 too. Maybe next month.