Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Dream Help Wanted Ad...

I'm falling behind and I don't like. Nope, not one little bit. It's been a whole week since I've posted here. That's unacceptable.

How can I ask you all to follow me, and then leave you hanging for days on end? I can't start a job and then just stop going, can I? If so, that's what I should be when I grow up. If any of you run across a Help Wanted ad that reads....

HELP WANTED: Not so young, healthy (physically...mentally, optional), well educated mom to show up whenever she wants to not cook, clean, referee children, or drive carpools. Strong surfing skills (computers, not big waves) and extensive knowledge of curse words a must.

please send them my resume. Thanks! Back to my homework now.

2 comments:

Fawn said...

I'll follow you at one post a week. That's just about my pace! Don't forget about who this blog is for. It's not -really- for me, is it? I sure hope not. I'm really glad and flattered that you read mine, and I too start to stress when it's been too long (like right now), but then I have to remember who posted that dream Help Wanted Ad in the first place: oh yeah, it was ME!

Kim said...

Thanks, Fawn! You're right. It's for me, but even so, I want to keep up my momentum. I'll keep pushing you and you push me, and we'll both have dirty dishes in the sink. No biggie, right?