Monday, September 10, 2012

nine ten twelve

Holy smokes! The summer flew by. Lazy days drifted away one by one. And here we are. In September. Back to school. Back to reality. Back to blogging.

I'm not going to bore you with a recap of what we did all summer. Nope. I'm going to look ahead. Move forward. And dip my blogging foot back into the pond with a Ten on Ten post today. With a few sneak peeks into some projects we've got going on over here.

My day today. In pictures. Ten pictures. Over ten hours. On the tenth day. Did you join in today too? If so, let me know. I'd love to catch up with you.

almost a dozen

sweet little birdie

dead lifts

grabbing groceries

loving lacquer

side tracked

endless summer

summer nights #777

day is done

Take a peek at what other Ten on Ten'ers were up to today here.

16 comments:

Shelley McGrew said...

I love your header - and I loved your 10 photos. This was my first time... but it was fun to do.

Jen said...

Hi! I am getting back into the blogging mood too! Good to see you and looking forward to lots more friend!

Nellies said...

What a great set. The eggs and the dead lifts are my favorites!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Hey, stranger! Miss ya!

Blissful Blooms said...

WOW! Such BEAUTIFUL photos!

{cindy} said...

hey you!! glad you are back.:)
great photos but tell me...were those dead lifts yours?!?!
yikes.
have a happy day kim

humble habit said...

Glad your back, stunning simply stunning photos. You have a real knack for composition.

Gabe said...

Almost a dozen...almost makes me want some chicks!

Love the one of little b!

Nicolle said...

I've missed you like crazy, yes summer flew by, and obviously I never made a trip up to the East Coast like I had wanted. :(

Love your pictures here! The soda bottle picture is so pretty and colorful! I'm glad you are back to blogging.

xo

oliveverlyblog said...

love you set - especially the izzes and the "side tracked" shot, that one is a framer :)

Angel said...

Beautiful set! I like them all but Side tracked is my fave...the way she's sitting, the chair cut-out and the shock of the zebra bag...really sweet photo.

leanne can blog said...

beautiful set of photos, really love side tracked- just gorgeous.

Traci said...

Catching up on your blog!! BEAUTIFUL photos!!

Megan said...

I have missed the past few 10 on 10's and I miss it! I always love your set...and that last shot of the boots is just awesome!

Giusi said...

Hey Kim! Happy New School Year to you! This year I will be home by myself since I had kids! My daughter started K. and I quit my job! Good combination! I'd better go and update my own blog...I kind of abandoned it...looking forward to your future posts!!

Michelle Vaughn said...

Hey, stranger! Miss ya!