- making breakfast,
- making lunches,
- hitting the gym,
- putting away toys,
- doing laundry,
- driving carpools,
cooking dinnergetting take-out, helping with homework,banging my head against the wall, bathing my ballerinasshoving deodorant at my girls because they stank, tucking my babes into bedyelling at the kids to go to bed already...
- observing the light in my house
- eating handfuls of candy from the ballerinas' Halloween buckets
- dreaming of more exciting places than my house to take indoor pictures
- trying to locate these more photogenic structures
- wasting hours trying to upgrade my Photoshop to open RAW files
- stalking my neighbor's garage in search of the perfect light
- hunting for props for the elaborate photo shoots I've envisioned
- poring over photos by Bert Teunissen
- wishing I lived in a quaint, old European village with gorgeous photo ops at every turn
- realizing my photos for this assignment will probably be taken in my plain, boring house
Unless one of you...
- lives in an old, European village
- has an old barn I can dress up with a few props
- has a storybook potting shed in your backyard
I'll be back on Wednesday, November 10th for Ten on Ten. Hope you'll all join in!