Friday, May 11, 2012

Ten on Ten - May 2012

I have had many thoughts bouncing around in my head that I've wanted to write about. But they just won't come yet. I know I'll feel better if I write about them. But I'm not there yet. I need to sit with them for a while longer.

In the meantime, I've been oohhing and aahhing over some gorgeous photography out there. Studying it. Trying to figure out how. How did they do that. How can I do that. Or rather. How can I incorporate that into my vision. The deflating answer is always the same. Learn Photoshop.

blech.

I.do.not.have.the.patience.for.Photoshop.

So instead. I share with you my non-edited-in-photoshop Ten on Ten set. Did you join in this month? I can't wait to see what your day looked like. Mine was uneventful. Busy. But uneventful. Kind of like it like that though.

.........

Can you read this?

How 'bout now?

Yes, please. One of each.

Spinach break

cotton ball clouds

coming and going

cute shop

young 
and restless

and killing time

Check out more Ten on Ten sets here.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Puh-lease! You do not need photo shop....your pictures already look amazing! My favorite is the last one....I've looked at it several times, it's just awesome!

Megan said...

Better here, better there? :)

I love your uneventful day. The cloud shot and that last one of your girl are my favs. Beautiful.

Gabe said...

Love, love those last three....but the last one especially, awesome-sauce!!


Loved your comments btw...interesting questions!!! Did you blush??

sloan said...

1. flat out - i owe you a loooong email ... big time. stay tuned - like you, i need to sit with my many thoughts first ...
2. is your front door seriously that gorgeous blue? love love love - beyond words ....

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Nice to see you around here, friend :)

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

I love the second to last photo. The look on her face...is classic.

{cindy} said...

I'm with everyone else...forget photoshop!!:)
and with sloan...is that really your door??
and i love the last one too!:)
i guess i need an original thought in there somewhere....can't wait to hear your thoughts after you've sat with them some more:)
happy mother's day to you kim!!